
It's sad to see
What's around me
When I can't find
What I trully want.
What's around me
When I can't find
What I trully want.
-------------------------------------
When you feel that no one understands
What's up in your mind
It's possible you may find
That it's better being alone to decide.
What's up in your mind
It's possible you may find
That it's better being alone to decide.
-------------------------------------
There's a hollow
Right in front of me
Which doesn't allow him
To cross the sea.
3 comentarios:
Hi Lis!
Love those poems.
Solo..son medios tristongos,pero bueno para eso es útil la creatividad.
Te adoro
Nos veremos hoy? :P
I hopeso,.
Love u
Lottie
Hermoso lo que escribiste.
Aunque muchas veces, lo demás no entienden lo que uno escribe, es porqwue no lo sienten...
Besoo
=)
Me encanta cómo escribiste!
Me gusta mucho tu blog!
Seguiré pasando!
Besos..
;) ;)
Publicar un comentario