
Harvest Moon - Cassandra Wilson
My Blueberry Nights OST
Come a little bit closer
Hear what I have to say
Just like children sleeping
We could dream this night away.
But there's a full moon risin
Let's go dancing in the light
We know where the music's playing
Let's go out and feel the night.
Because I'm still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because I'm still in love with you
On this harvest moon.
When we were strangers
I watched you from afar
When we were lovers
I loved you with all my heart.
But now it's getting late
And the moon is climbing high
I want to celebrate
See it shining in your eye.
Because I'm still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because I'm still in love with you
On this harvest moon.
1 comentario:
Sentimientos ajenos...
Publicar un comentario