miércoles, 29 de julio de 2009

August Rush


The music is all around you, all you have to do is listen.

----------------------------------------------------

But I believe in music... The way that some people believe in fairy tales.

----------------------------------------------------

Louis: [listening to the music on the roof with Lyla]
Can you hear that?
What is that?
It's a wish
Now what does that sound like?

Louis: [singing]
Well it's a marvelous night for a moondance, with the stars up above in your eyes, a fantabulous night to make romance, 'neath the cover of October skies...

When I was a Young fello, I used to talk to the moon
Are you making that up?
God I haven't done it in a long time
Did it ever talk back?
Well it used to, now I just find myself sitting up here talking to meself, like a loon
Well I'm here
yes, you are...

Lyla: [watching Louis stare at her]
what are you looking at?
you...

[they lean in and kiss]

--------------------------------------

Louis: [shouting across the road to Lyla]
Lyla! Lyla! Lyla!
[Smile fades]

Marshall: [Coming up behind Lewis]
Lewis! Do you remember what dad used to say about princesses, huh? They're always looking for their prince... and you aint no prince brother!

How would YOU know?... What am i going to do now?

1 comentario:

Cyn dijo...

haaay, que hermosa es esa pelicula (L)
la vi el sábado, y creo que es una de las que mas me gustan :P

un beso :)