viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

Alfie



I myself subscribe more to the European philosphy of life, my priorities leaning towards wine, women and... well that's about it.


-----------------------------



Whenever you meet a beautiful woman, just remember somewhere there's a man who's sick of shagging her.


----------------------------


Joe:

There are two things I've learned in life: find someone to love and live everyday as if it were your last.


----------------------------



Strange.

But even when you know it has to end, when it finally does, you always get that inevitable twinge: Have i done the right thing?


----------------------------



It seems to me the problems you worry yourself sick about never seem to materialize.

It's the ones that catch you unexpectedly on a Wednesday afternoon that knock you sideways.


----------------------------



What have I got?

Really?

Some money in my pocket, some nice threads, fancy car at my disposal, and I'm single.

Yeah... unattached, free as a bird...

I don't depend on nobody and nobody depends on me...

My life's my own.

But I don't have peace of mind.

And if you don't have that, you've got nothing.

So... what's the answer?

That's what I keep asking myself.

What's it all about?

You know what I mean?

No hay comentarios: