
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly without complexities or pride.
I love you because I know no other way then this.
So close that your hand, on my chest, is my hand.
So close, that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep.
------------------------
What's wrong with death sir?
What are we so mortally afraid of?
Why can't we treat death with a certain amount of humanity and dignity, and decency, and God forbid, maybe even humor.
Death is not the enemy gentlemen.
If we're going to fight a disease, let's fight one of the most terrible diseases of all, indifference.
-------------------------
I wanted to become a doctor so I could serve others.
And because of that, I've lost everything.
But I've also gained everything.
-------------------------
Now you have the ability to keep me from graduating.
You can keep me from getting the title and the white coat.
But you can't control my spirit, gentlemen.
You can't keep me from learning, you can't keep me from studying.
So you have a choice: you can have me as a professional colleague, passionate, or you can have me as an outspoken outsider, still adament.
Either way I'll probably still be viewed as a thorn.
But I promise you one thing: I am a thorn that will not go away
Is that all?
I hope not, sir.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario